It is essential
that the Punter keeps a betting record. It is necessary to do this such that
the Punter can determine
- their current betting finances
- Is the Punter suited to gambling?
- Is the staking system suitable?
- fruitful bet types
- What bet types are producing the best results?
- What bet types to avoid?
- inaccurate Analysis & Selection Criteria
- Analysis all bets and note any reasons that may have led to an inaccurate
- Learn from mistakes.
By keeping a betting record the Punter will gain and fine tune their knowledge
of betting. Betting Records for individual Punters will vary, some producing
more detailed records than others.